Katherine has been organizing as a professional since 1996.
Katherine Korlacki received her undergraduate degree from UC Davis in Physiology, a massage certificate from the Acupressure Institute in Berkeley and her Masters Degree from SF State University in Counseling.
When she took on the project of helping her widowed mother deal with the fix-up and sale of the family home in addition to the disbursement of unneeded possessions, she experienced the thrill of project organizing.
She embraced the field of Professional Organizing and now practices decluttering, space planning, and paper management in the East Bay.
“I feel so taken care of when Katherine works with me; it's like being a little kid in over my head and having my Mom come in and make it all better for me. I would recommend anyone feeling overwhelmed by clutter or disorganization, or projects piling up in their home or office call Katherine.”
- Master’s degree in counseling
- Coordinating the Mentor program for local professional organizers
- Forming education program for NAPO Regional Conference
- Giving classes on paper management and downsizing
- Organizing hundreds of happy customers
- Analyzing and problem-solving to determine root causes and creative solutions
- Being empathetic and focused to keep projects moving forward
- Strategizing with clients to make lasting improvements
- Painting, drawing and tile work
- Body surfing